The Light Program offers an adolescent co-occurring partial hospitalization program for teens ages 12-18. Programming runs Monday through Friday for six hours each day, and is specifically designed to actively engage teens in age-specific treatment through a variety of therapeutic and holistic techniques. Contact us to learn more about the program or start treatment for your teen.
Program features include:
- Utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and experiential techniques
- Offers holistic treatments conducted by a certified therapist and reputable licensed outside agencies, including art therapy, music therapy, trauma-sensitive yoga, and more
- Provides schooling from LearnWell so there is no gap in school days
- Offers psychiatric services
- Facilitates weekly education group for parents of adolescents enrolled in the program
- Supplies wholesome, healthy food for adolescents in the program at no cost
- Arranges transportation, if needed, at no additional cost
Currently, this program is available at our Paoli, Phoenixville, Center City Philadelphia, Northeast Philadelphia, Lansdale locations. *Paoli’s program serves clients with co-occurring disorders while Phoenixville serves clients with mental health diagnoses specifically.
To determine if The Light Program’s teen partial program is right for you, call (888) 686-7511 and talk to an intake specialist today.
For more information about teen partial hospital programming, contact Jill Adams, SFW, Executive Director: Adolescent Services & School-Based Therapeutic Services via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (610) 644-6464 x1357 or Regan Sarmeto, Adolescent Services Liaison, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (610) 644-6464 x1219.