The Light Program offers an adolescent co-occurring partial day program for teens ages 12-18. Programming runs Monday through Friday for six hours each day, and is specifically designed to actively engage teens in treatment through a variety of therapeutic and holistic techniques.
Program features include:
- Utilizes CBT, DBT, and Motivational Interviewing techniques
- Offers holistic treatment with a focus on mindfulness, including art therapy and yoga conducted by a certified therapist and reputable licensed outside agencies
- Provides schooling so there is no gap in school days
- Offers psychiatric services
- Facilitates weekly support group for parents of adolescents enrolled in the program
- Supplies wholesome, healthy food for adolescents in the program at no cost
- Arranges transportation, if needed, at no additional cost
400 Franklin Ave., Suite 240
Phoenixville, PA 19460
1107 E. Main St.
Lansdale, PA 19446
To determine if The Light Program’s teen partial program is right for you, call (888) 686-7511 and talk to an intake specialist today.
For more information about teen partial programming, contact Jill Adams, SFW, Director of Adolescent Partial Programming via email at email@example.com or by phone at (215) 361-7120 x1357.