The Light Program offers an adolescent co-occurring partial hospital program for teens ages 12-18. Programming runs Monday through Friday for six hours each day, and is specifically designed to actively engage teens in age-specific treatment through a variety of therapeutic and holistic techniques.
Program features include:
- Utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and experiential techniques
- Offers holistic treatments conducted by a certified therapist and reputable licensed outside agencies, including art therapy, music therapy, and trauma-sensitive yoga
- Provides schooling from Education, Inc. so there is no gap in school days
- Offers psychiatric services
- Facilitates weekly education group for parents of adolescents enrolled in the program
- Supplies wholesome, healthy food for adolescents in the program at no cost
- Arranges transportation, if needed, at no additional cost
400 Franklin Ave., Suite 240
Phoenixville, PA 19460
*Offers tween program for clients 12-14 and teen program for clients 14-18
1107 E. Main St.
Lansdale, PA 19446
To determine if The Light Program’s teen partial program is right for you, call (888) 686-7511 and talk to an intake specialist today.
For more information about teen partial programming, contact Jill Adams, SFW, Director of Adolescent Partial Programming via email at email@example.com or by phone at (215) 361-7120 x1357.