The Light Program offers an adolescent co-occurring partial hospital program for teens ages 12-18. Programming runs Monday through Friday for six hours each day, and is specifically designed to actively engage teens in age-specific treatment through a variety of therapeutic and holistic techniques.
Program features include:
- Utilizes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and experiential techniques
- Offers holistic treatments conducted by a certified therapist and reputable licensed outside agencies, including art therapy, music therapy, and trauma-sensitive yoga
- Provides schooling from Education, Inc. so there is no gap in school days
- Offers psychiatric services
- Facilitates weekly education group for parents of adolescents enrolled in the program
- Supplies wholesome, healthy food for adolescents in the program at no cost
- Arranges transportation, if needed, at no additional cost
400 Franklin Ave., Suite 240
Phoenixville, PA 19460
*Offers tween program for clients 12-14 and teen program for clients 14-18
1725 Oregon Pike #205B
Lancaster, PA 17601
1420 Walnut St, Suite 500
Philadelphia, PA 19102
1107 E. Main St.
Lansdale, PA 19446
To determine if The Light Program’s teen partial program is right for you, call (888) 686-7511 and talk to an intake specialist today.
For more information about teen partial programming, contact Jill Adams, SFW, Director of Adolescent Partial Programming via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (215) 361-7120 x1357.