Our Lake Ariel location is open and accepting new clients for mental health treatment.
At Lake Ariel we offer a variety of mental health treatment options, to provide the right level of support for different mental health concerns. Schedule a call with our admissions team to schedule your intake appointment today.
About Our Lake Ariel Location
Our residential treatment facility is open 24/7/365. Our Lake Ariel location serves female clients in Lake Ariel and surrounding counties, providing confidential care no matter your mental health concerns. We accept most commercial insurance providers, as well as a majority of self-pay financing options.
Our Lake Ariel staff members understand what you’re going through. From day one, you’ll work with licensed advocates for your mental health, to create a treatment plan tailored specifically to your needs and goals. Mental health treatment in Lake Ariel is personalized, and takes place at a pace comfortable for you.
Our residential program offers treatment specific to adult females. At its core, the program will offer a multi-modal approach consisting of process group and individual therapy, psycho-education, nutrition and holistic treatment modalities. The program is for women 18+ who struggle with primary mental health disorders.
Treatment highlights can include:
- 12 residential beds (2 individuals per room)
- 3 meals and 3 snacks daily
- 2 individual therapy sessions and 1 family therapy session per week
- Family weekend workshop offered 2x monthly (every other weekend)
- 5 skills groups per week
- Medical doctor and psychiatrist as needed
- Nursing as needed
- Outing and/or community integration once per week
- 5 body movement and/or holistic treatments per week (including mindfulness and meditation, yoga, reiki, music therapy/drumming circles, and yoga)
The program is also capable of admitting clients who have a secondary substance use disorder and/or eating disorder diagnosis. Reach out to a mental health treatment specialist in Lake Ariel today, to take steps toward effective mental health management.
Who is a Good Match for Our Residential Treatment Program?
To create a comfortable, individualized treatment environment for our clients, we limit our program to 12 women at a time.
We treat females who are:
- Ages 18+, struggling with primary mental health conditions
- Wanting to progress forward and succeed in recovery
- Enduring diagnoses best addressed with a personalized treatment plan
- Managing traumatic experiences who will thrive in an intimate setting with specialized therapies
- Seeking empowerment to regain control over their lives amidst everyday stress and struggles
With or without co-occurring drug and alcohol use disorders, we can help women take steps toward thriving despite any mental health challenges you may face.
If you want to fly in and start treatment, we are only 23 minutes from the Wilkes-Barre Scranton International Airport. We provide ground transportation within a three-hour drive radius, if you need transportation from the airport or another location.
Mental health treatment at Lake Ariel is offered by a licensed, passionate staff, driven by a desire to help you reach and sustain recovery. Our qualified staff serve as advocates in helping you improve quality of life, no matter where you find yourself in your mental health journey.
About the Light Program
The Light Program is an outpatient mental health treatment provider, serving the Lake Ariel region. We help patients address a comprehensive variety of mental health concerns, which include ADHD, OCD, depression and trauma disorders. Our qualified onsite staff helps you take steps to distance yourself from mental health issues, and pairs you with a personalized treatment plan that helps you sustain long-term recovery.
Our counselors want to walk with you on your journey toward improved quality of life, and can help anyone struggling with mental health in general. Call our residential admissions line at (855) 984-8522 today, or submit your information through our confidential web form below.