The Light Program offers intensive outpatient treatment programs as well as professional counseling and psychiatric services for children, adolescents, and adults in Pennsylvania.
Through person-centered care, The Light Program strives to help individuals lead fulfilling, satisfying, and healthy lives. Everybody faces personal challenges, but no one deserves or wants to be constantly depressed, worried, or anxious. Our flexible services allow for daytime, evening, or weekend availability, and our highly-trained staff consists of experienced professionals with a variety of specialties that focus on efficient, solution-oriented treatment.
In 2014, The Light Program was acquired by Pennsylvania-based behavioral healthcare provider Pyramid Healthcare, Inc. Since its acquisition, The Light Program has continued to grow and develop and now provides more mental health services than ever. As a Pyramid Healthcare treatment partner, The Light Program is now part of a treatment continuum, and can assist those with behavioral healthcare issues find high-quality services that are truly right for them.
- Vice President of Operations Sarah Deutchman
- Chief Medical Officer Nedson Campbell, M.D.
- Director of Clinical Services Chris Vigna, MS, LPC, CAADC
- Assistant Vice President of Operations, Onward Behavioral Health Hannah Marley, MS
- Assistant Vice President of Operations, Capital Region Brad High, LPC
- Director of Marketing Jodi Jaspan (201) 410-8557